Friday, September 03, 2010




HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!!

Since it is my birthday tomorrow I am debating what to do all weekend.

I will start with a photo shoot at Sandra's this afternoon then she is cooking dinner for myself and another friend who has a birthday in a few weeks. Us Virgos have to stick together.

Tomorrow I will probably have breakfast with my honey who is working all weekend. He has so much going on the next few weekends he is getting all his flying in when he can. I will never tell him not to work. Even though I would love for him to be around. Hang out with my kids in the afternoon, maybe. Then off to a Toby Keith concert tomorrow night with my daughter, my girlfriend Sandra and another friend of ours. Weather permitting. Lawn seats are not fun in the pouring rain.

My idea of a good time. No fuss.

Sunday will be some riding and a bbq at a friends house. Weather permitting of course.

Back to work on Monday.. A long day on the golf course. Weather permitting of course again.

I am debating getting the long t-shirt. But I doubt the bikers would get that I mean everyone of them who drinks then gets on their motorcycles. I see dumb people all the time.

Have an awesome weekend and try and stay dry and be safe.

No comments: