Saturday, January 29, 2011

Busy weekend for sure.

This week was interesting. I went to Central Florida for a business meeting with my wusband. Interesting concept if it comes to fruition.

Work was kind of chilly. I tend to make more $$$ when it is between 65 and 80. It did make it to 70 supposedly. But the wind was killer. Next week I work 4 days. My lower back is going to be crying.

My wusband is in town for a medical conference and staying at the house. Lots of exposure to the wusband this week.

Today is my honeys birthday. He is flying and doesn't land before 8 pm. He didn't want to go out for dinner or anything. He is just going to a friends house for a party stop in. I am going to drop his gift off at his house so he sees it when he gets home. The party he is going to is a 90 yr olds birthday party. So bringing his gift there wouldn't be appropriate. Hopefully he will join me at the chili cookoff tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the annual Chili Cookoff. 5 country acts, over 100,000 people, the trailer parks are empty every year for this event. Crazy redneck central and a blast. Great music and people watching. Friends from Central Florida are coming down so we can all go together. They are bringing their toy hauler with their motorcycle so we can ride tonight and tomorrow. These are friends of my wusband who have become my friends. We are going to have so much fun. My wusband won't be able to make it to the concert. He has a class and has to head for home and be in a play tonight.

Then back to work on Monday for me.

I hope everyone is not snowed in and has a wonderful weekend.

No comments: