Saturday, March 21, 2009

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN!!!!!!!

We really need the rain. Badly. But enough already.
It hasn't stopped in 4 days.

I got rained off the beach again yesterday. I went to a Brazilian festival today on the beach to see a foot-volley tournament. It's huge in Brazil. You play foot volleyball. No hands. gets interesting. These guys are in great shape for sure and love being in the sand. I know more got there and got deluged on. I just laughed and walked in the down poor back to my car. It's a really good thing I brought a bag for my camera and phone just in case it rained.

I am hoping to go riding tomorrow with Harry. Or not. He seems really busy or really not interested. Amazing. I really hate dating. I understand it 's tax season and he's an accountant. But come on. I guess I am not the most patient person.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

3 comments:

KathyA said...

Tax season and accountants!! My dad was one -- we never saw him until April 16th -- and then quarterlies began!
Hope it's sunny there today!

beachgirl said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Cheryl said...

So glad it's back to gorgeous. I need it to be gorgeous somewhere!