Wednesday, March 25, 2009





WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!

A few friends and I went for a seriously long ride yesterday on our bikes to have lunch with another friend.
We ended up putting over 300 miles on our bikes just for a sub sandwich and great company.

We ate our subs under a very large and old banyan tree. The guys are in the trunk.

The picture of me is with my friend Kenny and Romeo. These guys I have ridden with a lot. Kenny called and asked if I wanted to ride. These guys all know each other from Rhode Island. We had so much fun. What a gorgeous and windy day.

On our way back across alligator alley we saw this huge guy hanging out by a gas station.

Just another day in South Florida.

Today I dropped my bike off at the dealers so I can get my new pipes on finally. This will be really expensive but worth it if it gets rid of the heat issue I am having. I swear it's like sitting on a furnace.

Have an awesome week.

3 comments:

none said...

Sounds nice. Perfect weather for it too.

KathyA said...

Sounds so very neat! The last time we drove along Alligator Alley -- I had just finished saying to my husb. -- "What a rip off; no alligators!" Well it was my mouth to God's ear! There were so many -- all sunning themselves that it actually skeeved me out! There were hundreds!

Cheryl said...

I LOVE that tree. And your life!