Thursday, July 24, 2008



THE NEWS WAS IN MY FAVOR TODAY. SO MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.

Talk about nerve racking for sure. I am thrilled that the news was good. No cancer this time.
The nurse I talked to told me it was benign and then I said Thank God. Then asked her who could take this titanium
chip out they put in. She said call a surgeon. Guess what. No one will do it. It's too small and no one will touch it.
Evidently it's the size of a pin head. I guess she didn't think I was happy with the news. I told not the case. I just wanted to know if anyone could take it out. I was already moving on in my mind. NEXT!!

So now my kids and I just had dinner. The waitress was a riot. Just a happy time out celebrating the good news. Now they are going to start planning my 50th birthday party in September. I am going to have it a day after my birthday so no one has to go to work the next day. My birthday is on a Thursday. And my friend Walter should be out of the hospital by then . He's improving but having a really tough time of it. But his white blood count is up. Which is good.

I hope everyone else had as good as day as I did. I even got my hair done today. I took a down day. I guess my nerves were starting to get to me. Time to get back to normal and stop worrying.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Now I hope the pain goes away fast.

heiresschild said...

EXCELLENT NEWS Carol!!!!!!!!!!

i hate biopsies, but on the other hand, i'm thankful for them because they help to know what's going on. the dr's have tried, but haven't been able to do my endometrial biopsy. there's a 3rd method they'll be trying next week so prayfully this time, everything will work out.

rest well. peace & blessings to you. hugs!