Tuesday, December 15, 2009



As with the ocean life is ever changing.

On the good side my oldest son has gotten a job with his old boss doing what he loves in Interior design. His former boss left the old company to start up his own. His intention was always to bring Chris Jr with him. When Chris was fired a month ago from his old job, he looked around, (nothing of course), Bruce wanted him on board but didn't have the $$$. So Chris has been doing what he does best for Bruce and worked for free until the money came in. Things moved much quicker with Chris around and the contract finally started bringing in some much needed cash for everyone. Chris got a weeks paycheck last week and the owed money hopefully gets paid this week. Merry Christmas to my oldest child.

Now for the sad part of my life. My best friend Nancy is in the hospital in the end stages of alcoholism. She is in ICU. The Dr's won't tell her wusband Danny how long, she refused to sign a living will. There is no hope for anything at this point. My wusband says it's the beginning of the end and she shouldn't make it to Christmas. We didn't think she would. What a sad and senseless journey this has been. Her wusband Danny has been thru hell and back with her but never left her hanging and homeless. As much as we have loved her and tried to get her help, the need for booze was her siren call. What a waste of such a talented artist and person. If the situation was reversed she would have been there for us. Danny and I have become best of friends thru this ordeal. Thank God for Alanon for him these last 7 years. As we have talked about many times, our beloved Nancy left us years ago into the bottle. She is not who she is today and we try very hard not to take what came out of her mouth personally. But it has been really tough.

My youngest will be joining a salon in January as a massage therapist. He will be renting a sound proof room in the salon and operating out of there. Life is ever changing.

My daughter is almost done with her instructions to become a yoga instructor. Who would have thought that is a direction she would have taken.

As for me I really need to find a job in January. I am bored and not having any luck getting a dealing job.

I will be doing a few photo shoots in the next few weeks. I would love to make a living with my camera. I will still try and get a job with the biker magazine but my exboyfriends girlfriend struck again and trashed me to the editor. Who happens to like me and thought the girl was nuts. I had explained to her my change in phone #'s and she had known about the harassment on the bike trip. If I were her I wouldn't have me work for her either right now due to the unstable nature of the girl and her tendency to show up at events and try to cause trouble for me. She is a business person after all.

Like I said life is ever changing. The drama that came my way is so unlike my life. My motto has always been "DO NO HARM".

Just a few thoughts for a Tuesday. Time for the gym.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

Wow -- lots of stuff going on right now and your attitude is great -- so positive. So sad about your friend. I hope she finds some peace at this stage of her life.
The right job will come along for you. It's out there.