Tuesday, November 23, 2010






I LOVE MY LIFE.

The pictures are from the toy run and parties that we had all weekend. We raised money for several charities for the holidays with a toy run to Naples. Spent the night and headed home. This year was much tamer than last year.

The lady in red on the small bike is also the same one standing out of the roof in the truck. She is the owner of the bars that do all the sponsoring of all the events. Busy lady.

The two guys are my ex honey(tall) and my best friend(short). We had a fun weekend.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE.
I am working on Wednesday and until 3 on Thanksgiving. My daughter and my wusband are cooking dinner for the family.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

You have a great life. Maybe not perfect, but certainly great, and I'm glad.

heiresschild said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Carol.

KathyA said...

Really great photos!
I think it's commendable that so many busy people spent such time for a great cause.