Saturday, October 14, 2006

Just another day in the life of Carol.

I have gone back to work. I am enjoying my job
with the airlines. I get to fly all around and see people I care about.
My first trip was to see my Grams. And have a lobster dinner.
I will be flying up again this week to have lobster again with her.

My youngest son is moving back home after a short 5 months in Denver.
The smartest thing he could do at this point. He will be starting a new job
in the South Florida area. Buying a townhouse with his best friend. And starting fresh.
I call this a life's lesson the hard way.

I am all moved into a much bigger place. I love the extra space.
The move was a mess with my shoulder out of commission.
I don't like the neighborhood as much as where the apartment was.
But the place is nice and has room for visitors.


So what interesting things have happened in your world lately?

3 comments:

Belizegial said...

Hi Carol!

Don't like your new neighborhood, eh? Who're you gonna call? Ghostbusters. LOL

Have yourself a scary and fun Halloween.

Enid

beachgirl said...

I like that idea Enid.
Will the ghosts keep them out of my parking spot?
Make them less nosey.

Happy Halloween everyone.

heiresschild said...

hi carol,

i know you're all settled in your new place now. your son might even have moved with his best friend to their townhouse by now too. the newest thing for me is i'm on holiday until jan 9th, 2007, and I AM SO EXCITED TO BE DOING NOTHING!
ya-hoo!!!

hugs,
sylvia