Monday, May 28, 2007

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!
I have been riding my motorcycle every day. I went for several long rides this week. Wow. I wonder why I didn't get my own bike years ago. The weather has been low 80's, and very windy.
I bought 2 new Shi Tzu puppies a few weeks ago. They are so cute. I call them Max and Shiloh. Poor Izzie was feeling a little out of sorts. But she is having fun with them now. But alas, Max will be heading up to my sisters on June 1st. She is in for a treat. He's a fun and loving puppy. I am going to miss him.
I hope everyone is having a fun and exciting family filled weekend.

3 comments:

heiresschild said...

hi carol, i had a fun-filled, family-filled holiday weekend. i babysat my 4-yr old niece and 7-yr old nephew while their mom and grandmom went out. i also washed clothes while babysitting. it's been real nice weather here; a little hot, but comfortable.

i'm glad you're getting to ride your bike a lot. i didn't know you were still off from work, but at least you'll get to travel a bit.

take care of those beautiful puppies. your sister will love max. have a restful nite.

take care,
sylvia

heiresschild said...

hi carol, so, how is your sister enjoying her new "max?" i know shiloh and izzie miss him, but maybe they can visit each other during summer vacation. *lol*

how's your shoulder coming along? i talked to francesca today, and we mentioned you because she was going to go to florida, but had a change of plans.

have a great day!

beachgirl said...

Hi Sylvia,
Max is loving life in his new home. Shiloh and Izzie have finally bonded. Before the puppies shut Izzie out of their world. I also had a lot of other dogs here all weekend. So that helped.
Shiloh was really sick last night. Izzie wasn't much better. I do believe they got into something outside. Our neighbors are pigs. I'm being nice too. Cigerrette butts everywhere, moldy bread, etc. I ended up taking Shiloh to the vets at 1:30 am. Pricey, but she needed fluids, and I needed to know she would make it thru the night. Izzie weighs about 8 lbs more. She didn't start feeling bad until early morning.
Today was a dentist day. All day. But I am pretty much done.