Thursday, October 18, 2007

Are we ready for the weekend?

I am taking off with my friend to Orlando for the week. The space shuttle is going up next week. (Hopefully). I've always wanted to see it go in person. My cameras will be there with me. Hopefully I will get a great shot. Let's hope for some great weather.

I get to see some of my Orlando friends. I miss them. I am taking my friend into the Animal Kingdom one day. She's never been. I love the Animal Kingdom. Maybe if she's feeling up to a whole day there, I can arrange for her to be a Grand Marshall in the parade at 4 pm. I will also get to show her my side of Disney. If she feels up to it, we will head over to The Magic Kingdom for some PIXIE DUST.

The gym is going good. It feels good to work out again. Yoga is good for stretching and maybe one day I will learn how to relax. I've had so many Dr.'s and physical therapists tell me to take yoga. I guess time will tell if I finally learn how to unwind.

Have an awesome day and Thank You for stopping by.

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

I went to Disney 9 years ago and I want to go back! It really is magical. One day... I'd also love to see the shuttle take off. I hope you have great weather and get to see it.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

That's a wonderful experience, seeing the actual take off of a space shuttle. I hope you will get good camera shots for your next photo exhibit. Yoga is good for relaxation and body posture. Thanks for the post. Smile. God bless and have a nice and relaxing day and weekend.

Greeneyes said...

sounds like you and your friend are in for a wonderful week, hope you get the pics you want ,must be incredible to see in person,have a blast LOL




Greeneyes

Leslie: said...

Have a great time, Carol. I've not been to DisneyWorld yet, but have been to DisneyLand twice. One day...*sigh*. Be sure to post some photos when you get back.

wanda said...

Heres to a Wonderful Week.. be sure to stop in the moment you get back and brag all about it!!! I will be waiting!!
God Bless,
Wanda

Ian Lidster said...

Lucky you. I've always wanted to see a Space Shuttle launching. You must tell us all about it.

Leslie: said...

Did you see the space shuttle launch today?

heiresschild said...

hi carol, was checking also to see if you were able to see the launch?

beachgirl said...

HI everyone,
We did see the shuttle go up. We were on the beach a few miles down. We didn't have the best view, didn't hear the sonic boom. The wind was in the wrong direction. Oh well. It was an incredible sight anyway. I got some great shots of the shuttles plume going up.
We had a pleasant day on the coast, came back, took a nap, then off to The Dixie Stampede we went. It's a Dolly Pardon show. Fantastic food, fantastic show. The best production in the Orlando area.
Then I dropped my girlfriend off at the condo and I went to a friends new condo to say hello and pick up some tickets for Disney today, He's in the parade today at 4 pm, so we will head to the park this afternoon. I love the parade at the Animal Kingdom. It's my favorite park.

Have an awesome day everyone,
Carol

Jim Baker said...

waiting to see some of these pics... :)

cheers
jim baker

beachgirl said...

Hi everyone,
my pictures didn't turn out very good. You saw the launch better on tv. Plus I haven't been able to send any pictures from my computer from condo. No idea why. It must be their server. No worries, I am heading home today.

Have an awesome day
Carol

beachgirl said...

Hi everyone,
my pictures didn't turn out very good. You saw the launch better on tv. Plus I haven't been able to send any pictures from my computer from condo. No idea why. It must be their server. No worries, I am heading home today.

Have an awesome day
Carol

wanda said...

Hi so gald you had a great time.. just checking on you.. i will pop in again.. love you all
wanda