Thursday, March 12, 2009




Happy 26th birthday to my youngest Andrew.

My daughter thought it would be fun to make him a red velvet cake dyed purple with lavender icing. Everyone got a kick out of it. My youngest has a great sense of humor. A few years ago he got a krispy cream doughnut cake with strawberries and sparklers.

So our menu was pizza, wings, BYOB on the beer, etc. and around 15 people. My neighbors were wondering what was going on during the week.

Tonight we are having a small doggie party for my little Shiloh. She is 2 today.

Have a fun day!!!

2 comments:

KathyA said...

Wow -- Great cake! Happy Birthday to Andrew and to Shiloh, too.
My middle child celebrated her b-day on Tuesday. She turned 32! We took her out to dinner and I gave her three seasons of "Desperate Housewives." :)

beachgirl said...

I gave him a concert ticket to a huge 2 day event down here. If it makes him happy. He usually goes with his brother.