Friday, March 13, 2009

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE!!!!

OR NOT!

Actually today my "Wusband" got shipped out to Iraq for the next 4 months. He went on active duty last week. He was supposed to be in Ft. Bragg for 2 weeks followed by 3 months in Iraq then back for 2 weeks and off active duty and back to reserves. I am not so sure the Gov't or Army cares about what is supposed to be verses what they do.

So lets all say a prayer that he comes homes safely from this adventure of being a Doctor to our soldiers in Iraq. I personally hope he grows up a little and gets rid of his God complex. Yes he is one of those Dr's that think they are all knowing and God like. All in all I just want him home safely so he can someday enjoy life and watch our grandchildren grow up. (when we finally get them of course).

Tomorrow my daughter in law and I are going to auditions for "The Amazing Race". They are 15 minutes from my house and she wants to get there before 7 am. Go figure. I am having a tough time getting up before 7:30 after the time change.

Today is Friday the 13th with a full moon. Is that why it rained on me at the beach after I got a wonderful massage?

And last but not least for tomorrow my boyfriend Harry and I are going to the Panthers hockey game. I hope they win. They are in playoff contention and that makes Harry really happy. He's great and very busy. He's a forensic accountant. And it is tax season. So he is swamped with deadlines. A big one on Sunday then April 15th. He swears he's taking a few days off on April 16th. Time will tell.

I hope you all have an awesome weekend.

3 comments:

KathyA said...

Your wusband is in my prayers. Good luck to you and your DIL tomorrow. You're a better woman than I! (I don't do anything involving camping --EVER).
Weather here is cold and raw.

Ian Lidster said...

All who serve get my prayers on a regular basis, including your wusband.

beachgirl said...

Thank you for the prayers for our troops.