Saturday, August 15, 2009






Vacation time is over.

I had a nice and relaxing time. I read, swam, got an even darker sun tan. Ate dinner with my sister and family most nights.
The really fun part was hanging out with my friends daughter and her little guy Braeden. I ended up staying a few more days. There was an extra 2 br 2 ba unit given to us for our use for free. So my friends daughter Nicole, the baby and I had fun.
Thursday morning I took my cameras up to the lighthouse and did a photo shoot for them. The pictures were awesome.

All good things do come to an end though. I have been back to school, gym, riding, packing, getting the AC fixed again in the house. I haven't stopped since I got home.

Today I have been taking advantage of this crappy weather ( tropical system), so I am packing as much as possible.
I have been going to school getting as much time in as possible before my audition in September right after I move.

Lots going on.

I hope everyone had a great week.

5 comments:

beachgirl said...

I have no clue how to fix a double picture. Any ideas?

KathyA said...

You do have a whole lot going on. I'll be thinking of you for your audition.
How quickly this tropical depression came up! Two more out in the Atlantic, too. I hope the weather is nicer when we get down there in early September.
PS Thanks for the info on the place in Sanibel.

Ian Lidster said...

I hate it when vacations come to an end.

beachgirl said...

Hi and thanks.
I need a real vacation just from life at this point.
Have a fun day.
Today was the gym, now school until 9 pm.
Long day.

BBC said...

I had a good week camping, I don't do fancy vacations.