Sunday, October 11, 2009





FUN DAY!!!!!!!!

We had over 300 bikes ride today.
I love it when they shut the highway down so we can ride safely. Drivers get pissed. Oh well.

Today we rode to Save the Ta-Tas

Then a few of us rode to the Keys for lunch at Alabama Jacks.

That is me in the bikes picture with my back to the camera in the pink top. I didn't even realize I got in one of the pictures. I gave my camera to one of my friends girlfriends to take pictures from the back seat.

What a great day!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

It looks like it was a great day! Sunshine and palm trees and a safe ride. Love it!

KathyA said...

I'm all for saving our ta-tas!
Where exactly is Alabama Jacks? Have you ever been the the Fish House in Largo?

beachgirl said...

Alabama Jacks is on Cards town rd. Right at the toll booth. Its infamous.

beachgirl said...

My bike is in the shop until Friday. What will I do?
They are putting on new pipes and some warranty work.