Saturday, January 02, 2010





REST IN PEACE NANCY!!!!

Nancy lost her battle with alcoholism tonight at 7:05 in the tender loving care of hospice. Her wusband said it was such a dignified way to go. I thank them for giving her back her dignity that her love of alcohol took away from her. She was 49.

She is in a much better place now.

I wish I had a much better picture of Nancy. I will have to learn to scan one from when we were in high school.

The picture of her alone was taken in April during my visit to DC. The one of the two of us together on the boat was taken a few years ago.

3 comments:

KathyA said...

Forty nine is much too young! I'm sorry you've lost your friend.

Rick Rockhill said...

I just saw your post summary on Cheryl's blog and felt compelled to stop by and leave a comment. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I wish you peace and happiness in 2010.

-rick

Belizegial said...

My deepest sympathies on your loss.

~Enid