Friday, January 01, 2010







Welcome to 2010!!!!

Last night the blue moon was just gorgeous.

I was home by 8:30. I got my last ride in of 2009 with my friend Sue. I was talking to my friend on the phone until 11 and I was done. The fireworks woke me up of course. Poor Izzie was shivering and cuddling. Dogs really don't like fireworks.

Off to the beach on my first ride of 2010 to watch the sun come up. Nice sunrise. The fisherman were out of course.
The baby was trying to eat he sand while his Mom was trying to get a picture of him with the sunrise in the background.

Then I had breakfast at my favorite place on the beach. Little Venice. My friends place. I have been home cleaning and straightening ever since. Watching football. What a great win for FSU.

The rest of the weekend we are riding. My sweetie should be back from Iowa by Sunday night. He is over being cold. His boys are over winter break. They were supposed to be here and not in Iowa freezing. I am glad I am not there.

Happy 2010.

2 comments:

Belizegial said...

Hey Carol,

Thanks for sharing these pics from your beautiful little corner of the world. The sunset scene is to die for and the baby is too cute.

Just stopping by to wish you Happy New Year!

Here's to life, love and laughter in 2010 for all of us.

Cheers

KathyA said...

That moon WAS gorgeous! Luckily we were in Florida to enjoy it.
Presently, we're freezing our asses off -- single digits and 50 mph winds! What a change!