Friday, February 12, 2010





In honor of Valentines day I am sending you some gorgeous roses.

And because it is so cold up north you get a Florida sunshine picture.

I have been sick. I am not thrilled with being under the weather.
I would love to have my voice stick around for awhile.
I go to work for a few days and it goes away again. I am not amused.
I have some kind of cold/ flu/ what ever this is. The chills come and go.

But it could be worse. I could be snowed in up north.

Have a Happy Valentines Day.
My sweetie is in Iowa visiting his boys.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

Yes, you could be up here with us!!! You'd be doubly miserable!

Feel better, Beach Girl! Lots of fluids and all that. And thank you for the roses and the sunny Florida photo.

Belizegial said...

Hi Carol,

Hope you're feeling much better today.

Happy Belated Valentine.