Saturday, February 20, 2010






Welcome to Acoustic Jam 2010.
What a fun time for sure. The music was awesome.
Hanging out in your friends back yard listening to great music day and night. Their neighbors are saints for sure. They had over 100 people there, which means cars everywhere.

I had an interesting week capped off by getting fired from my call center job. I am laughing.
I think I was the only one in there that was not on parole, been to jail or rehab. To say I didn't fit in was an understatement.
It seems I couldn't make any sales, nor could the closers with the calls that came into my line.
The quality of the leads I saw were the bottom of the barrel for sure. I think I also scared them because I felt good this week and started paying attention to what really was going on and how full of shit they were. One of the closers got my check for me, told me they were going to let me go and told me to go before they could fire me. Theresa is good people. She also told me where I could find another call center job if I wanted to try again.
I am so not upset by loosing that job. I was walking away anyway if I didn't make any money this week. And vocal about it.

So what is up in your world?

I got a new front tire for my motorcycle.
Expensive for sure. My boyfriend paid for it. Nice guy.
He got stuck in Jamaica yesterday. He was not happy about that. His flight was cancelled. So It is not just the flying public who gets stuck. It is the pilots also. He will be home this morning. Now he has the weekend off. He was supposed to be flying all weekend.

I will be riding some this weekend, having my old neighbors over for dinner tomorrow night.
My wusband is in town this weekend for CME's and staying my house. Busy weekend.

Have an awesome day.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

Sorry about the job -- or maybe this was a giant blessing? Sounds like it.
Stuck in Jamaica? Gee, that's horrible!!!
Enjoy your ride -- I'm coveting feeling the warmth and the sun. (Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's sun??) :)

beachgirl said...

It is awesome down here this weekend. Wow. Nice change from the freezing cold. It was cold on the bike last night though. BRRRR.
The job was a joke. Next one will be much better for sure.