Thursday, December 09, 2010








LET THE RUMBLING BEGIN!!!!

The biker community in South Florida did it again last Sunday. Over 30,000 motorcycles rumbled along the highway for the kids. The annual Toys In The Sun Run was well attended and fun.

Over 50,000 people attended. That is $10 per person plus a toy for the local kids. It is the largest biker event for kids in the country. This year I got aerial shots by going on a helicopter ride. Thank You Bud for your generosity. Charlie Daniel's was incredible.

I smashed my finger at work on Monday and haven't worked since due to it being so cold. BRRRR. Tomorrow I am riding with my best friend Marlon and going to Orlando for the weekend and getting a little PIXIE DUST. My Christmas treat for myself. I love Disney at Christmas. I also love to ride so we are taking our motorcycles. It will be warming up.

Have an awesome weekend.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

Look at those bikes!!! And you got to ride in a helicopter. Neat!

It is REALLY COLD here. The high next Monday is supposed to be only 28!