Sunday, December 26, 2010








I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas day. Our family and grand dog napped, ate and napped some more.
Everyone loved their gifts.
My "wusband" has been here since Wednesday and is leaving tomorrow. Family time. He was nice and gave me tour pegs for my motorcycle so I can put my feet up on long rides. Sweet. Then he put them on today. I gave him a sherpa blanket that matches his recliner that he passes out in all the time.

Today has been low key. A short ride and then we put the bike away. Windy and getting cold. Now I have made chili and we are watching football.

Next week I will be working most of the week. They will probably call me off tomorrow due to 40 to 50 degree weather. They don't like me getting that cold. Plus no one buys anything.

6 comments:

KathyA said...

Glad you had a restful, quiet Christmas. It sounds glorious!

It's about 16° here right now and snowing. Forty seems almost balmy to me, but I bet you all are just freezing!

Cheryl said...

You all look so relaxed. Glad it was a good holiday for you. Of course, I'm not surprised :)

beachgirl said...

It was nice Thank You. I hope both of yours were equally as nice. Enjoy the snow girls.

heiresschild said...

Carol, with the exception of the snow, your weather there is sounding like mine here more and more. i'm glad you had a good Christmas. mine was great! send me some new pics when you can. i need some fresh screensavers. lol! stay warm!

how is your cute dog doing?

beachgirl said...

Our weather is improving finally. It will be in the 70's the rest of the week and weekend. I am so happy to be warming up and taking my bike out of the garage.
I need your email address girl. I changed email servers and your address went with it.

Anonymous said...

Mengapa kutil bisa tumbuh di alat kelamin pria serta bagaimana mengobatinya, kutil tumbuh di sekitar kelamin pria bisa tumbuh pada

batang penis pria, ujung penis pria, pangkal penis pria

bahkan bisa tumbuh di sekitar anus pria. hal ini karena di

sebabkan oleh virus yang bernama HPV (human papilloma Virus) sebelum melakukan pengobatan terlebih dahulu akan saya jelaskan mengenai virus HPV ini sehingga nanti kedepannya khsusunya untuk kaum pria dapat menjaga diri agar terhindar dari penyakit ini.