Monday, January 17, 2011



Yesterday my daughter picked up her boyfriends daughter and brought her over to help her with her homework.
I really think Brianna needs to spend more time with Lauren and O'Meil if they are going to get married one day. They are in no hurry but talk about it.
And Brianna needs more exposure to my family. She is a sweet little girl who is 5. She weighed a whopping 1 lb 4 oz when she was born. She only weighs 30 lbs now. I love the fact that she was here all day and is a pleasure to be around. Funny little kid. She took one look at my bike and wanted to go riding. But we made her ask her Dad when he was here on his break from work. ( he works 5 minutes away from my house) he said no problem.
She is so tiny that she slid into the space on my part of the seat. Too funny. She held on tight and didn't want to get off.

I usually ride all weekend but stuck close to home yesterday. My lower back is killing me. Today I am rained out at work.. It was freezing last Thursday so I didn't work. Some days I think I need an inside job. It would kill me for sure. I hate being inside.

Have an awesome week.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

She's a cutie pie. Good advice about your daughter and her boyfriend and Brianna spending time together. They'll be a family.

No inside job for you. You just need good weather. We depend on your outside fun.

KathyA said...

Great that she has you in her life.

Your weather HAS to warm up soon! Ours, we expect to be crappy!