Saturday, January 01, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Welcome to 2011.

I was in bed asleep by 9:30 last night. I wasn't feeling well and I fell asleep watching the FSU bowl game.
I was up with the chickens this morning driving my landlord to the airport at 6 am. Followed by watching the sun come up on the beach. The clouds parted a little bit when the sun crested the horizon. (pictures to follow)
My favorite way to start the new year every year.

My hope is for all to have an awesome and healthy 2011.

2 comments:

heiresschild said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Carol. a sunrise is always a good way to start any day. i stayed home new year's eve, the first time in about 6 yrs, but it was nice, peaceful, and restful. enjoy the weekend!

KathyA said...

Sorry you didn't feel well and hope this was a short-lived situation. As quiet as your morning was, I can't think of a better way to begin any morning -- especially the first of a new year. Happy New Year from one beach girl to another!!!