Monday, February 12, 2007

MY MOTORCYCLE!!

I finally got my motorcycle. I have friends taking me riding right now.
I also have them teaching me to ride. But lets not forget the safety factor.
I have registered, paid for and gotten the days off for my SAFETY COURSE.

My kids think I am nuts, but this is a life long dream of mine that I chose to make happen.
I believe I have earned the right to ride. I have worked hard, played by the rules, and raised
my family. So before my 50th birthday I am riding. With a red full face helmet of course.
OK, I'm only 48. But thats 18 months more to have fun with.

My wish for everyone is to make your dream come true. No matter how small or large it is.
I am just that type of person. I did the dream trip with my Grams, now my motorcycle is strictly
selfish on my part. And I am more than ok with that.

Have an awesome day!!

9 comments:

heiresschild said...

hey bikergirl, nothing selfish about your desire at all. you deserve it. you've raised a beautiful family, and now it's ALL ABOUT YOU!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

hugs,
sylvia

heiresschild said...

i must move to a warm climate. we're snowed in and shut down here. 85 degrees? yes, i could definitely deal with that today.

i remember when you worked the boat show last year. time really went by. a whole year on the blogs.

enjoy your day, even though it's a workday. are you going out after work for dinner or anything special? have a great 5 days at the boat show.

sylvia

heiresschild said...

hi carol,

enjoy your sunshiney day on the beach. i'd do the exact same thing. no harm, no foul. God has a way of working things out for us. you probably needed to chill a bit after your busy days with the boat show. take care, and have a blessed week.

sylvia

heiresschild said...

i know what you mean about having to have sunshine. i pull my blinds way up during the day just for light, even if there's no sun. at nite sometimes, i turn on several lights so it won't be so dark. at least this is giving me a plan for next winter.

heiresschild said...

have a great weekend carol, and enjoy some warmth and sunshine for me. we're expecting another wintery mix here starting tomorrow nite into sunday.

heiresschild said...

hey biker chick,

vroom, vroom, are you out crusin'? how did the lessons go this week?

we've had 2 beautiful, sunny 50-degree weather days here, and another expected today. it was so good to get out and enjoy it.

hope all is well with you and your family. take care and have a great weekend.


sylvia

beachgirl said...

Hi Sylvia,
I got my license on Wednesday after 2 long days of my safety course.
I am riding the next 2 days with friends for safety.
I made promises to stay safe. Plus I need time to get comfortable riding my bike before I venture out alone.

I hope your having a fun filled weekend. We have been so hot down here. Upper 80's and humid. July like weather for sure.

Carol

Belizegial said...

Hey Carol,

The heat is on over here in the tropics as well.

I join with you in making our dreams come true. Life is short and time is precious.

Have fun traveling,

Enid

beachgirl said...

Hi Enid,
The weather has been so hot and tropical for sure. But I love the heat. Better hot then cold any day.
The next few days are slated for the low 70"s. Gorgeous riding days for sure.
How is life for you and your family?

Caroldxzox