Friday, November 30, 2007



I am leaving today for a weekend at Disney World. In honor of my weekend with Mickey, here is a picture of my stockings.
I love Disney this time of year. It is so festive.

I am going with my sons girlfriend and my daughter. My son's girlfriend hasn't been since she was 1 year old. I think she needs a break, some pixie dust and needs to see the parks with people who know how to do them justice. My daughter and I know them like the back of our hands. We are staying with friends this trip. They can't wait to spend time with us and visa versa.

Have an awesome weekend everyone.
Now what kind of stockings do you and your family hang up?

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love your stocking display. At the moment, I'm stockingless. The pair I have are ready for recycling.

I've only been to Disney once, 7 years ago, and I would love to go back. Have an awesome time.

Ian Lidster said...

Say 'hi' to Mickey and Goofy for me while you'e there. Have fun.

KimPossible said...

Awe...Mickey would be proud. They are too cute. Okay, I must confess. I am jealous that you will be in Disney World this weekend. One of my favorite places to vacation. Secondly, I am HAPPY that you get time to get away with your daughter, your son's girlfriend and your friends. Thirdly, please tell Mickey, Minnie, Dora, and ALL of the disney characters I said hello. :(

My husband and I went on our honeymoon at Disney World and so we try to go back every two years. I think that is where we will be the day after Christmas and New Years.

Okay, Christmas is my favorite time of the year. So, each year, I hang up different stockings. I like them to represent whatever my year represented. They could be colorful, glittery, themed, etc.

Great post. I love it! I can't wait to hear about how your trip went. I hope you took some pics.

KimPossible

heiresschild said...

hey carol girlfriend, how blessed you are to be at disney world this weekend--my favorite place! i know you all will have a ball.

the concert was so awesome. i absolutely love michael w. i'm still floating in the clouds.

enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, & i'll talk to you when you get back.

hugs,
sylvia

Leslie: said...

Lucky YOU and the girls...I've been to DisneyLAND twice but not to DisneyWORLD yet! Will definitely let you know if/when I come so you can give me the tour! Have fun! :D

heiresschild said...

hi carol, are you back yet? inquiring minds want to know all about your wonderful weekend.