Friday, January 04, 2008








I am continuing on with my journey thru 2007.
While on my trip this summer I got to spend some time with my best friend. The shot of us on her husbands boat is a classic. I work for Contender during the Miami boat show. 5 weeks and counting until the boat show craziness begins again.

2007 brought a new puppy into our house. Izzie was not pleased at all. Jasper the cat was skeptical to say the least. They are all buddies now. But the cute little white puffball stole our hearts. Shiloh is a bundle of energy at 9 months. I like to say that my daughters dog Izzie is like it's owner, slow to start the day. While Shiloh is 100 % me and my energy. She runs full fledge out the door seeking new adventure.

I hope everyone is starting to thaw out after a few days of freezing. It's 70 again today. I am pleased with the warmth.

6 comments:

beachgirl said...

I forgot one of the pictures. I took that shot while on my cross country visit with my Grams at Many Glacier National Park. A park worth visiting for sure.

Leslie: said...

Hi Carol, glad to hear it's warmed up for you. I can hardly wait for spring to come...so tired of the rain this past year - much darker days than usual. Just had a bright spot of sun against the black clouds a moment ago, but now I think it's going to rain again. Love your photos and your pups are so adorable!

beachgirl said...

Hi Leslie,
My puppies are constant love muffins. My sweetie says their whole purpose in life is to give love and affection. He's right.

I hear our temps are going back up for next week and the sun will be coming out. It sprinkled off and on all night and day. So the bike stayed under cover.

Cheryl said...

I thought about you with FL's cold weather. Glad to hear it's warming up. It's been bitter cold around here, but I hear we're headed for weather in the 60's. As long as the sun is shining, I'm OK. Not to say I wouldn't like your weather...

none said...

Those type dogs are some of the sweetest dispositioned I've ever met. My Moms side has several and they are fun to have around.

beachgirl said...

Hi Hammer,
These little ones are as sweet as my late pomeranian was nasty. But we loved our Pomeranian. She had a horrid personality though.
Izzie and Shiloh are just love buckets. Even dog haters love these guys.

Have an awesome day.
Carol