Thursday, February 21, 2008



I hope all is well in everyones world. I have been pretty much gone working the Miami Boat Show.
The show is over for another year. Another successful year has come and gone. The last 2 days I just went
to the gym, and took some down time relaxing with my boyfriend. Yesterday we picnicked in a state park and then flew kites.
Too cold for the beach, so we just relaxed on his last day of vacation. Nice.

Today I went to the gym again. My legs are sore. The group I ride with are attempting to go riding tonight. Let's hope the rain finally leaves us. It's been very tropical the last few days.

Now it's time for final preparation for my next photography show on March 15th. And getting my tax things together. Then off to Cabo San Lucus I go with my girlfriend Judie. My first real trip out of the country. Fun times.

The picture is one I'm showing at my show.

Have an awesome day.

11 comments:

Mama Keith said...

I looked at your blog and seen all your pictures. They are beautiful!! You do a great job of taking pictures. Have a great weekend!!

BBC said...

Yes, they are nice pictures.

Greeneyes said...

Great pics ,and when you said Brrrr to 70 degrees , you made me laugh out loud (LOL) it is minus
-25c (= Approximately -14 F ) here last night , your nose freezes together when you step out side ,lovley huh , wanna trade ,HAHA
Enjoy your sun ,hopefully we will be enjoying it someday soon too ;)!
Have a great day .


greeneyes

heiresschild said...

hi Carol, is the power outage affecting you in your part of florida? i know they said tampa and some parts of southern florida, but i didn't know if that's you.

beachgirl said...

Hi Sylvia,
The outage is huge. I am fortunate that I have power. My boys don't have power and so they are working out of my house. Are we having fun yet?

I did attempt a ride today and got wet. The big front came thru at the same time the power outage decided to pay a visit. Early on the front for sure.

I am just working out at the gym a lot. Riding as much as possible. Getting ready for my next show. Beach time is a must.

I hope all is well in everyones world.

beachgirl said...

BRRRRRRR!!!!!

OK. I know. 40 degrees isn't cold to some of you.

BRRRRRR!!!

But I will say it's nice to know winter can creep in here once in awhile. It's been really HOT down here for February. This is not going to bode well for hurricane season. Our water is really warm already and that is just not good.

I hope everyone is keeping warm.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

The photo is idyllic. So much beauty and peace to be found in the beach. Good luck on your forthcoming photo show. God bless you all.

heiresschild said...

we're having really cold temps and blustery winds here. talking about brrrrrrr! LOL hope it's a little warmer in your part of the world today Carol.

Ian Lidster said...

If you haven't been to Cabo, you'll love it. If you have, then you know what I mean. But when there, please take a side trip to Todos Santos. That is where the 'real' Hotel California is.

beachgirl said...

Hi Ian, That sounds like fun. I am really looking forward to the trip. I am almost finished with my show preparations. So today my sweetie and I are looking at a days trip to The Keys.

Have an awesome day.

Carol

SeaSpray said...

You are so blessed! :)