Wednesday, April 02, 2008






If your wondering what I have been up to since I got home. I have been trying to get over a head cold.
And spending time with my sweetie. He's been learning how to fly trick kites. Not the easy ones. But the ones that take
2 lines. So I am the kite flying helper. You need help getting them up in the air. Relaxing for sure. The dogs have even come with us to learn how to fly kites. My sweetie is getting used to driving with a dog on your lap and one trying to help you shift gears in my little sports car. He was so funny. He thought they were going to jump out with the roof down. Not my girls.

We also went to a Greek restaurant for some good Greek food. "My Big Fat Greek Restaurant" is the name. It's close by. And the really cool thing is the iguanas in the trees. So look closely at the tree picture. There are 6 of them in the picture.

And I've been riding, going to the gym, and eating at my favorite little Italian place on the beach.

I hope everyone is enjoying their week.

7 comments:

BBC said...

screwed scooter dude

Jon said...

hey there... how's it going... like your site... i found my way here through your comment on bbc's page... i'll drop back another time and say hi again...

wanda said...

Hi...
just lettin you know I am thinking of you..
have a great weekend..
hope you got over your cold..
hugs,
Wanda

Jim Baker said...

hey,

thanks for the welcome back, hawaii was great, i miss it.

did you have your show?

jim baker

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

You are tagged. Please go to my blog- Random Thoughts, and read my latest post "10 Reasons Why I Blog." After reading it, please make your on post on "10 Reasons Why I Blog," then copy the tagboard after the meme and add your name next to mine. Then tag as many persons as you could, giving them these same instructions. Please copy and include the tagboard after your meme and instruct those you will tag to do the same. This will ensure a tremendous surge in the number of traffic and viewers in our respective blogs. Do this and see how traffic and viewership figures in your blog increase exponentially. Thank you very much and God bless.

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you're loving life.

I like little lizards, but those iguanas are scary!

heiresschild said...

perhaps i need my contacts in because i couldn't find the iguanas.

how was your photo showing? i'm doing some catch-up on the blogs.