Thursday, April 17, 2008



Now that we have had our cold spell. (70 during the day and 50 at night) I am seeing the need for some beach time tomorrow.
They are saying a high of 82, sunny and breezy.

I rode my bike to the hair dressers today. She laughed. After the cut, color and blow dry. I put a helmet on.

So tomorrow will go like this. Ride my bike to the gym. I am hoping my legs work. My trainer killed me yesterday.
Then off to the beach for the day. I need the sand between my toes. Then I am going to the Bruce Springsteen concert
with my youngest son at night. I saw him a few years ago. He's fantastic.

I think I have been out of sorts since learning some of my kids are scattering again. The end of the month my adopted son and his girlfriend are moving back to New Jersey for good. And my youngest is moving back to Denver at the same time.
Tomorrow my youngest will be moving back into my house for the last few weeks in Florida. They have rented out their house to others and they want to move in. I am not sure where my adopted son is going to stay. Probably his Grandmothers.

I'm trying to shake the blues. I am not happy the kids are scattering again. They will be missed for sure. But adults can and will do as they please. It just means we did our job.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

beachgirl said...

The concert was just cancelled due to the death of his long time keyboard player from cancer. These guys have been together since the early 70's.

I hope all is well in your world.

BBC said...

I was at the beach the other day, but it's still too cold here to run sand through my toes. I just go there a lot for the peace, and to ponder.

BBC said...

Hey, send me a nut sack !!