Saturday, April 26, 2008




Sunset and the beach were wonderful last night.

Hollywood Beach hosts several special events every month. Last night was
cruising cars.. Older cars in mint condition. Today was arts and crafts on the beach.

Monday my adopted son turns 26. I am taking him and his girlfriend deep sea fishing.
He has no idea. She's just going to wake him up and take him to the boat. Should prove interesting,
He likes to be in control. Tuesday they leave for New Jersey for good. I'm going to miss them.
So I'm spoiling him before he leaves.

I hope all have a wonderful and fun filled weekend.

Tonight I am helping at my friends restaurant while he is out with the boys.

5 comments:

heiresschild said...

hi Carol, i hope you enjoyed working at the restaurant. should have been interesting. did you all catch any fish while out on the boat?

we're having rainy and chilly temps here today after having 80 degree temps. the rain is nice though. have a great week!

beachgirl said...

Hi Sylvia,
The boat trip got cancelled due to the Port being closed for the US Navy ships to come in for fleet week. The Captain tried to no avail to get us out. So we turned around and called it off. Logan was surprised and we are going to do it again when he comes back or up in New Jersey this summer.
Tonight we are having sushi for dinner. It's kind of a fun and sad night. Logan and his girlfriend are moving to NJ tomorrow. They are going to be so missed.
I hope all is well in your world.

Ian Lidster said...

I like the fact you so thorougly love where you live. Warm beaches and sunsets. What's better?

beachgirl said...

Not much Ian. I am such a beach girl.
It's where I am happiest.
My favorite saying is " It can only get too cold"
I don't mind heat, humidity, warm rain. My sweetie and I just love the beach. And motorcycles, etc.

I hope all is well in your world.

BBC said...

I had a good weekend, the sun was out all day today and I enjoyed that a lot. Split and stacked wood, mowed grass, worked on the camper some, had a fire in the evening for a while.

One of these good sunny days I will take my little boat out for a while.
PROJECT UPDATE