Saturday, June 21, 2008




I have survived another week of learning to deal poker. Next week will be week 6. I actually feel like I am making progress.
But I sure don't see myself finishing it up any time soon. Now I see why no one finishes in 6 weeks. The good news is I don't have to pay additional money.

Monday I played hooky and went to the Keys with my friend on a bike. I understand almost everyone from school took the day off. Quiet. I needed a break.

Yesterday was a beach morning. Gorgeous and the dogs were at the groomers. They look so cute. I also skipped the gym yesterday. So I dragged myself to the gym this morning. It didn't look good for the beach. Now it looks gorgeous. But it's also the hottest part of the day and I feel no need to bake when I can just go in the morning when it's less packed and peaceful. And much cooler. But I will go riding tonight. Just as long as it doesn't rain.

So what are your summer plans? I am staying put for the most part. I had originally wanted to spend some time on the Jersey Shore. But it's getting too expensive to travel this summer. And I live in paradise to start with. So I see no need to go to New Jersey , be without my motorcycle for an extended period of time. You get the idea.

Have and awesome week and thanks for stopping by and saying hello.

3 comments:

none said...

I am in awe of poker dealers so I try to tip them very well.

Good luck!

beachgirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beachgirl said...

Hi Hammer,
Dealing poker is much harder than it looks. It's amazing how much you need to know on every game. Mind boggling. I am playing poker at least 4 hours of every day and dealing. Yikes. And I don't gamble.
Have an awesome day.
Carol