Tuesday, June 10, 2008




I photographed my first wedding on Sunday. I think it was a good experience. The bride and groom are very low key, they loved the pictures. I actually showed them the finished work this evening. They are forgoing a honeymoon until later. He just lost his Dad 3 weeks ago. I left them 2 disks full of pictures. One for the wedding and one for the reception. Their blended family is now 5. The little guy is hers and the girls are his. Nice kids,

School is going well. Frustrating, hard to stay inside for 6 hours.

I'll write more later.

4 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Carol,
I'm so glad that your photography career is doing very well. Praise the Lord for that. I hope you will be more successful and will reach even greater heights in your chosen career. I hope you are still enjoying
your life at the beach. God bless you and your loved ones always my dear friend.

Cheryl said...

I imagine it is hard for you to be inside. I savor every day off, especially when the weather is nice, like today. There won't be many more like this one anytime soon. Humidity and heat are what's normal here, but I'll take summer any day over the cold months.

none said...

Great pictures. You've got the knack for it.

BBC said...

I like doing weddings but I don't advertise so I don't do a lot of them, it's just word of mouth.