Tuesday, December 16, 2008




My sweetie and I took another touring bike out for a ride yesterday. This time we went from home on the southeast section of Florida to Naples and Ft Meyers. A few hours across the state. We got a little rained on over there. But not bad. We had a really nice day. The gulf coast is so different from the Atlantic side.

It's really hard to believe that it's almost Christmas. It's in the 80's until ? I do hear the sun is coming back out soon. I hope.

I really liked the poinsettia Christmas tree around the palm tree.

Last Saturday night I had the opportunity to deal some poker at a charity event. It was fun. Some of the players were a huge pain in the ass. But thats ok. It was experience. And I sure need real time experience. I guess it's good some were difficult. But I think they forgot it was a charity fund raiser for a little league travel team. I got paid well. So that was good.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's hard to believe how different it is down south from here in MD. Palm trees and 80's? What a dream to have that year round. Keep riding and enjoying your life.

heiresschild said...

Merry Christmas Carol!