Saturday, December 27, 2008



We had a very nice Christmas eve and day. A typical holiday at my house. No drama. Just loving being together.

My boyfriend joined us this year and had a very nice and mellow day. He usually doesn't do family gatherings. Now he has known my kids since they were teenagers and they actually like each other. I gave him some dressy shirts, a sherpa blanket that we all have and love. And last but not least a really nice swiss watch. He gave me a headset for my helmet and a gorgeous Harley leather jacket. He did good.

Today I am having a total beach day. Up on the beach early and staying until at least 3. I am bringing my wind screen for sure.

Have a very happy holiday weekend.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

Hi! I'm a friend of Cheryl's and have come to your blog from hers. I just wanted to say that, Girl, you are living my dream! I adore the beach. We've been to Lauderdale & Ormond quite a few times, but prefer the Keys, and the Gulf Coast. Every time we visit Fort Lauderdale, we take a 'ride' down to the Fish Co. in Largo and then across the state to Sanibel and Naples.
It's really cold here, now. Wish I were there!