Tuesday, January 20, 2009




IT'S INAUGURATION DAY!!

As our country celebrates a new President. I stayed home, warm and watched it all on TV. As you can tell my pets were really enjoying all the festivities..

Now I had a really good friend of mine in that crowd with his niece. She's a freshman at University of Central Florida. She loved it, he said it was an experience that he is glad he has had. But he'll watch it on tv next time and stay warm. He's still trying to get home. She flew in last night from Orlando and is already on a plane home.

The only function I would have even attempted to go to would have been the concert on Sunday. I love to be warm, fed and have a clean bathroom at my disposal with no lines. Call me silly.

Tomorrow the President gets down to business. My question is this. Can he sleep in? The last ball they are visiting is slated for 3 am. Yikes. I need my sleep.

I hope everyone enjoyed this history making day. Whether you voted for him or not. It was history. And it was well done for sure with dignity and grace.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

It was done with dignity and grace, wasn't it!