Monday, April 13, 2009




Easter Sunday started with a ride to the beach for a sunrise service. I kind of found a few of them and stayed with a baptism of 500 on the beach. I didn't stay and watch all of them. Just a few. Then I rode down to my friends restaurant on the beach and had breakfast.

Then I went to the gym in my bike gear and had a nice workout with my friends on Easter morning.

After that I rode home for a little bit and then took off on my bike to have my bike blessed at the local Harley dealership by the Bikers for Christ motorcycle group. They had a nice and short service and then we all got our bikes blessed and us too.

Lets just say I had a ton of energy. So I cleaned my place up for company and started preparing dinner for my family.

By the time the kids got back from the beach all the prep work was done. One day when I say dinner is at a particular time we might actually eat around that time. We finished eating and hanging out at 10 o'clock. We had a blast as usual.
A friend of mine who is a recording artist and record producer stopped by for a drink and ended up staying until the end. He said he has never had so much fun at a dinner table before. I swear my family should come with a warning label. He had a blast.

I hope all is well in your world and you had as blessed a day as I did.

What was your day like?

1 comment:

KathyA said...

Your day sounds wonderful! I can remember lots of holidays when we would all sit around the table and talk and laugh. Great memories.
We had a quiet day -- had dinner at our daughter's future in-laws. Nice folks, but quiet by comparison.
I babysat today. I'm exhausted!