Friday, April 17, 2009

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!

HOW WAS YOUR WEEK?

Mine started at the gym of course. Lots of reading, cleaning my house after the dog hair settled from my grand dog being here on Easter. The dogs went to the groomers. We had our first thunder storm of the season. Not a bad one, just a little thunder boomer to let us know our dry season is about to end very quickly.
Wednesday I was back to the Endodontist for the next chapter of my root canal. All done. My wallet is a lot thinner but my mouth feels 100% better.

Thursday the gym and all day on the beach. What a gorgeous day it was. Last night my son and I went and saw "Jersey Boys" at the theatre . Awesome play if you get the chance to see it.

Today was a down day at the gym. I detailed my bike and then went for a ride.

All in all not a bad week.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

We do the same thing here after the grand dogs leave, but also have the scrub all the tile floors and wash the doggie sctuz off the windows! The weather here over the weekend was nice 78 on Sat. and 70 yesterday - at least for a bit. It's pouring here today and chilly, but is supposed to be 80 by the weekend!!!

Cheryl said...

No doggies around here. Not an animal house. You've got a great routine going there. Sun and fun.