Friday, May 22, 2009


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!


What are your plans for the weekend?

I have a low key but busy weekend planned but not planned.

Tonight if it stops raining I am taking my bike out for a much needed ride to listen to some live music.
Tomorrow I am in desperate need of some beach time. If it stops raining of course. And have a early BBQ with my family for the weekend.
Sunday is a brunch with some really good friends from Orlando. Followed by taking my oldest son and daughter in law to the airport in Miami so they can fly out to Spain for a much needed vacation and decompression time. They are trying to get over the loss of their dog. And my son hasn't had a vacation in a few years and he has always wanted to go to Spain.

Monday I am not sure what I will be doing. Weather permitting maybe some beach time. Ride time and hanging out with a friend.
I do believe I will still get my gym time of course. Some things just never change. I have started training with someone new. A friend who is going to challenge me in new ways and hopefully build some new muscles. But he is a musician and his schedule tends to be iratic and I like structure. It's all good. When he is there I will work out with him, other wise do my own thing. He is also going back out on tour up into Canada, maybe China and Europe. But he will be home in between getting ready to finish his new album. The first of the singles will drop in a few months. So he is under a time crunch. I think it's a good thing he lives down here. He said he gets mobbed in Europe and Asia. Down here it is life as usual and very low key. It suits him.

So now you know what I am doing lately.
Have an awesome weekend.

3 comments:

KathyA said...

We have nothing planned -- purposely. We might work outside and then again, might not. We'll see. :)

heiresschild said...

hi Carol, looks like you're having a good, full, productive holiday weekend. i hope the rain lets up a little for you.

me? nothing planned. one of my neighbors had shoulder surgery and isn't able to drive, so yesterday i took her to a couple of stores. i have 2 research papers i need to work on, so that'll probably be it for me this weekend. if i can get ahead a bit, then next weekend, i can hang out.

enjoy the rest of your weekend!

S A J Shirazi said...

Your blog blurb is good. Your blog is best. Will be back.