Saturday, May 16, 2009



Happy Saturday!!!!

I started my day riding to a local restaurant for breakfast. I love sitting on the dock and looking across the inter-coastal. Now if the service was as good as the food. Excellent omelets. Then I just rode around the local Fort Lauderdale area to see where a local club is for tonight. I want to see this local blues band tonight. Home by 11 am so I don't fry on the bike. I'll go back out tonight.

I am not going to the beach this afternoon even though it's pretty outside. My oldest and his wife borrowed my little sports car for their anniversary. Guess where my beach gear is. In the trunk. I called my son and he said they will put it to good use. We have been swapping cars all week between the kids and I. It's a good thing none of them know how to ride a motorcycle.

My wusband is starting to count down his days until he leaves Iraq. He said that they are supposed to leave Iraq on the 13th of June and should be home in Florida by the 20th of June. Just in time for fathers day. The kids plan on being there when he gets in. As it should be.

Have an awesome weekend.

3 comments:

KathyA said...

Maybe the service will improve. If not, you always have the remarkable view!
Chilly and windy here today. not a great day to be outside.

Cheryl said...

Sounds like life is GOOD!

Ian Lidster said...

Nice and upbeat and may your nearest and dearest get home safely.