Thursday, July 16, 2009





Just a few shots of Hollywood beach. Florida that is.

I was down on the boardwalk with another photographer friend taking pictures the other night. He usually does portraits. I shoot landscape, adventure, architecture. We had such different views that we are going to a favorite haunt of mine to take some pictures on Sunday. It's really fun just taking pictures and roaming with another person who gets the stopping and the pace of just taking pictures.

I ended up getting another root canal today. I went to my dentist who immediately turfed me out to the endodontist. Who nicely fit me in this morning. My jaw is now just thawing out from all the numbing stuff she shot into it. I like her. She's good. I doubt she would be insulted if I said "how about I not see you for awhile" 2 root canals in 4 months is a pricey thing for sure. Let's just hope this got rid of the mouth issues for awhile. Now I have to go back to her on Monday to finish up the root canal. Then the dentist to put on the 2 crowns (Kachink) that the prep work started this latest root canal issue a month ago. I am so over the dentist I am starting to have anxiety attacks just thinking about going to another appt.

My "wusband" is coming down this weekend again. He is having adjustment issues with being back home and at work. The pace, patients, etc are just so unreal after 4 months in Bagdad. I offered him the option of hanging down here on weekends so he can be around people who love him and care about him. Not just his patients in his town he lives in. One of the reason I left the area. We couldn't even go to the grocery store with out patients coming up to us. No privacy. He can at least unwind and relax down here. I guess he used to run away on weekends to his ex girlfriends house 30 minutes away. Oh well, not my problem. I just have a big heart and a peaceful house.

So what are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

KathyA said...

Hope your wusband gets the relaxation he needs and deserves.
We're heading to San Diego this weekend. I should be packing, but here I sit...
Sorry about your poor jaw!

beachgirl said...

Enjoy San Diego Kathy. It's awesome. The zoo is the best. The weather spectacular. Bring a sweater for sure. No humidity.