Friday, July 24, 2009

I LOVE IT DOWN HERE!!!!!!

Tonight my daughter and I have concert tickets to see Rascal Flats
It is pouring and major thunder storm up in West Palm Beach right now.
We are hoping it clears so we can actually see the concert. We didn't even attempt
to go up and see Toby Keith a few weeks ago at the same venue. We got a concert package
a few months ago that was really reasonable. The only problem is we got lawn seats.
It's a chance we take when we see concerts up there. Most of the time we get lucky.
But some times we get drenched. George Strait was good but called it early when it was
crashing on our heads. Alan Jackson the same. But when it's good, boy is it good.
so tonight we are going to chance it and drive an hour in hopes the storm moves out.
Beach chairs, ponchos, shorts and flip flops. We are going.

Now I love live music. It is my addiction. Wow are there some great concerts coming up.
Bruce Springsteen is coming back in September. I am a Jersey Girl. Gotta Go.

Alan Jackson is coming back and going to be local. I am going to the box office for this one
and picking out my seats. Aerosmith postponed their concert 2 weeks ago. Steven Tyler hurt himself.
So I am sitting on those tickets.

And last but not least we are seeing Brad Paisley in October. Now if I can just get Kenny Chesney back down here
I would really be a happy girl. Haven't seen him yet. But we will.

My motorcycle is back in the shop. The seal around my bearings on the front tire sprang a leak. Not supposed to happen.
It's done. But I will pick it up in the morning. Then take off on a ride. Weather permitting.
I am looking at getting the extended warranty. Thank God for warranties.

My root canal is finally over and my mouth has finally calmed down. The crowns go on in 2 weeks. After my jaw settles down.
I am so over the Dentist this summer. This is the European vacation I have always wanted. $$$$$$$$ I have definitely had more fun for less. Two root canals in 3 months is more than enough pain for anyone. I have developed an extreme dislike for any dentist this summer. I don't care how nice they are.

Have an awesome weekend. Mine will be low key with no company.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

Love music, too. I'd stay in the rain, but the lightning really does make things a little hairy, doesn't it??
Had a permanent on lay but on today. The dentist was able to save about 75% of my molar that had cracked around the gum line. This seems to be the year of the tooth!!!
PS Love Rascal Flats et al!!!

beachgirl said...

What a great concert. Darian Rucker opened. Wow. Rascal Flats finished what Darian started. And it didn't rain.
Parking was fun. They kept waving us forward and we ended up in the most forward parking spot there. Unbelievable. Easy in and out.
Today I pick up my bike at the shop. Again. A broken seal on the front wheel bearings. I miss my Suzuki. Thank God it's under warranty.