Sunday, July 05, 2009



My family on the 4t of July.

My adopted daughter Andrea joined us on the beach, ( she is getting back into being a south florida girl after being on the west coast for 6 years), my daughters boyfriend O'Meil and I was holding my neighbors little guy ( my adopted grandson, since i don't have any) Keenan. My neighbors joined us for the day. Then we had a joint BBQ. fun times. Then my boys and I headed up to the beach for fireworks. We watched fireworks up and down the beach from Fort Lauderdale to Miami.

My wusband passed on fireworks. He has heard enough mortor fire for a life time I think. He has enjoyed sleeping without bombs going off.

Have an awesome Sunday. The sun is out and we are heading up to the beach for a family brunch at my friends restaurant. Then Chris is heading back to his real life in central Florida and back to work he goes. Hopefully he will start coming down and hanging out with the kids more often now.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

I am so jealous!!! Look at you guys in the water!!
Can understand your wusband's reaction/feeling about the fireworks.
Very, very quiet here. Maybe this is not such a bad thing.

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad the rain has stopped for you and you're back to being a beach girl. Glad you spent such a great time on the 4th!