Monday, November 30, 2009


Thanksgiving has come and gone.

My family traveled to Central Florida for the holiday weekend.
My wusband was in a play as the lead. 12 Angry Jurors. They did a very nice job.
Friday night my family went and watched. Saturday night my youngest son and I returned.
Being regional theater it changed every performance. I tried to get a few good pictures. I managed between the 2 nights. It's really tough getting shots without flash and people moving around. The second night was easier because I knew what the actors were going to do.

Thanksgiving dinner was at a friend of my wusbands house. They had a bigger table and more chairs. I cooked for 12 people. I do believe my wusband was a little overwhelmed with all the commotion in his house. He kept hiding in his room watching videos on his computer. He wanted more life in his house. We added 5 people, 3 dogs and a cat. His is a small 3 br 2 ba. About 1400 sq ft. Fun times. I just laughed.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

KathyA said...

Sometimes I guess you have to watch what you wish for! I'm glad you had a nice weekend surrounded by people you care for.