Thursday, April 08, 2010



My version of an Easter basket this year.

You should have seen my oldest sons face. Priceless.

Easter was really nice, great food, great family and friends.

I have my motorcycle finally fixed. After many time consuming and frustrating hours they decided to put a new back wheel on my motorcycle. They took one off a new one. That works for me. The baring issues and the wheel wobble caused internal damage that was hard to find. It pays to keep complaining and calling corporate until they find the problems. I am vocal for sure.

Have a fun week. I am still waiting to start my new job at the golf course.

3 comments:

KathyA said...

Glad the bike is fixed. Keep safe!
And the Easter basket is priceless! I would have loved to see his face, too!

beachgirl said...

He wanted chocolate.

Belizegial said...

A healthy Easter weekend by the looks of it. Happy Belated Easter.