Friday, April 02, 2010

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

What fun do you have planned?

My Wusband is coming in tonight for the weekend of fun family stuff.

I finally have my motorcycle back and fixed. I had bearing issues on both tires. I am lucky I didn't get hurt and that I pay such close attention to whatever I am riding or driving. The weather is sure pretty out. But alas, I really have domestic crap to deal with.

Dinner is leg of lamb (marinating now) for Sunday. My girlfriend who owns the Italian restaurant gave me the marinade recipe and will be coming on Sunday. She also bringing roasted veggies, some wine, dessert, etc. It's really tough having a chef as a friend. NOT!!! I think I am having around 10 people for dinner.

Tomorrow night a friend of mine is singing in Fort Lauderdale, I think the Wusband and I are going to listen.

Have a fun weekend.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend for all of you!
We'll use the great weather to work in the yard. I remember Easters when I was growing up -- We all had new outfits (Including new hats and white gloves)to wear for Mass Easter morning. Than our large Italian family would gather for an early dinner -- ravioli or lasagna, soup, salad, roasted chicken and dessert. Great memories.

beachgirl said...

I remember huge chocolate filled Easter baskets. My Mom loved Easter. The girls all had new homemade Easter dresses. Mom made everything. Church of course. The music. I was always in the choir. Dinner was always ham and all the fixings. Good memories.