Wednesday, April 21, 2010




My week in review.

Last Saturday night we celebrated my friend Walter's 45th birthday. We are so blessed to still have him. He is in remission from his acute milogenic leukemia. His girlfriend pulled off a great surprise birthday party and everyone kept the secret. The fact that he survived the last 1 1/2 years is such a gift.

Monday night I took pictures at a bridal shower. I got railroaded into it. The pictures turned out great. I don't know the bride that well, the couple are good friends with friends of mine. I am not the biggest advocate of marriage. I am not sure I really believe in it anymore. I do know I have no desire to get married again.

This weekend I am heading up to Leesburg bike festival with friends and new friends. I am staying with my Wusband. He is going to join in the fun. I am also taking pictures of the whole thing and getting paid for it. And writing a short story about it. I won't be getting paid a lot. But I will have fun. I will also be taking pictures of spreading the ashes of our dear friend Poppy. I will just take pictures of the gathering. I doubt I will stand down wind.

I hope your all having a great week. I have been working. I got rained out again on Monday. Learned the snackbar the last few days and have a cart shift tomorrow. They changed my in time to noon, and be on the course by 1. That really works for me. I can now go to the gym first. That makes me happy.

Enjoy your weekend. I will.

3 comments:

Perlukah? said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KathyA said...

Happy Birthday to Walter. I'm glad for him and all of his family and friends that he is doing well.
Leesburg sounds interesting. I'm assuming you mean VA? Are you going to be riding all the way up here on your bike?
I'm glad you're working. Are you enjoying the job?

beachgirl said...

Leesburg, Florida. Great weekend.