Tuesday, May 04, 2010






Last weekend was fun.

Friday night we did yoga on the beach. My daughter was the instructor and all her instructor friends showed up and everyone had a blast. Those of us that are not instructors tried really hard not to laugh at some of the positions. Let alone hold them and not fall over. I was doing really well not talking or laughing ( really hard for me) until I looked over and saw my adopted daughter and my daughters boyfriend mouthing "what the f*&k". I lost it.

Saturday a group of friends and I rode down to the Keys for lunch at Gilbert's. Nice ride, great friends and a new motorcycle enthusiast has been found.
My friend Mara got a ride for the first time on a bike and has fallen in love with it. My friend Marlon rode her all day and they had a blast. Mara and I train together at the gym and Marlon works out there also. Now that is the way to ride. We kidnapped her for the day and went to the Keys. Now who would mind that?
Sunday was just an unwinding kind of day with my boyfriend. He rode with us on Saturday also. Then back to work he went even though he wanted to stay home and ride some more.

Yesterday I finally got to work the beverage cart on a Monday. The first Monday in 4 weeks that it hasn't rained.

Tonight is a bike night right up the street that I need to work. The biker magazine I take pictures for is the host.

What kind of fun does everyone have for Mothers Day weekend?

3 comments:

KathyA said...

KIDNAP ME!!!

We do yoga, too (daughter and I) with a great instructor. I've renamed some of the positions. ☺☺☺

beachgirl said...

any time

KathyA said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Beach Girl! Have your ears been ringing? I've been telling my husband about you and Gilbert's. :)