Sunday, May 09, 2010

My kind of Mothers Day.

Beach day with me and my kids. My daughter in law had to work.
My oldest son took a long nap, (he had a party at his house last night)
My daughter read then fell asleep under the same umbrella.

Why couldn't they do that when they were little?

My youngest and I read all day.

Such a pretty day.

BBQ later at my house. Veggie burgers for the veggies, real meat for the rest of us. Buffalo hot dogs and burgers.

My daughter is clipping coupons lately and is now telling me what to buy. I think I just gave up being the MOM.

Happy Moms day to us MOMS.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

What a great way to have spent this (and any other, for that matter) day!

Belizegial said...

Carol, catching up here on the blogs. You seem to be having quite a blast over there in florida! LOL

Belated happy Mom's day and happy weekend.