Saturday, May 22, 2010





I have been busy lately and forgot to update the blog. Sorry. I have also become a facebook addict.

Last weekend my wusband and my boys and I went go cart racing at an inside track. Fun but really expensive.
My wusband also put up a really big ceiling fan in my bedroom for me. Now it's a wind tunnel so I can cool down at night.

Yesterday I got a new back tire on my motorcycle. I milked 14,500 miles on my 1st one. Unheard of for guys but since I am so lite I got away with it. Today is an oil change then my bike is ready for another big ride tomorrow to Marco Island with a lot of riders.

I also started training yesterday for a Muddy Buddy race in November. I need to start running and biking. Something I just don't do. It felt good. Today Bud and I are going shopping for bicycles to use at my house. I live so close to the beach that we want to ride for exercise etc. We are also trying to loose some of the weight we put on by eating out all the time. He is doing a much better job then I am for sure.

I am really proud of Bud. He stopped drinking 3 weeks ago. What a huge difference. He's feeling better, looking better, joined a gym. And we are getting along much better with him sober. The first 2 weeks were tough though. He was really cranky.

I also babysat my granddog. Tonka is such a monster. My house gets filthy because he just drags the mud in from outside.
He also thinks he is a lap dog. As you can tell. He is sweet. But I will take my little lap dogs who are not messy when they drink or eat any day.

All in all life is good. Work is good. Relaxing.

Have an awesome weekend.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

My son's dog, Luke, looks to be the same breed -- he, too, believes he's a lap dog!
Congrats to Bud -- I can only imagine how difficult these changes are for him.

Cheryl said...

Life sounds great on your end. As always. I love to hear about it so keep having fun and sharing it with us :)