Friday, September 10, 2010








Happy Birthday to me.

My girlfriend Sandra had a small dinner at her house for myself and our friend Jackie. Our birthdays are 5 days apart. Sandra can cook for us anytime. She made a 4 course meal and outdid herself.

Saturday was my birthday and I spent it with my honey in the morning, beach with my oldest and youngest then birthday cake at home before the Toby Keith Concert with my friend Sandra and my daughter and her friend Jen. Awesome concert.

Sunday was a huge BBQ at my honey's house. His crash pad is his best friends house. ( since 5th grade) He rents the guest room. he has a great deal. He lives in a big house if he is in town and his friends get their utilities paid. He has an apartment in Iowa where his boys live. He is never there either.

Monday was a long day at work. It didn't rain until I finished and was unloading my cart.

This weekend Sandra and I are heading to Naples to go for a nice long ride.

On Thursday the biker world heads to the Keys and Key West for a huge bike event. Our group heading down on Thursday morning is over 50 bikes. Yikes. We will be creating a traffic mess.

Have an awesome week. I will.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!♫
2. That meal looks scrumptious!
3. We love Naples!!
4. We love the Keys!
5. That many bikes going down the highway is AWESOME!!!

C.J. Bott said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful life. Keep on riding and live to life's fullest potential.