Friday, September 24, 2010





The Keys trip was fun.

The trip down was a nightmare. I had to remove my camera bag and phone and put it into the chase vehicle. I am glad I did.
I have no desire to ride across the 7 mile bridge alone in a feeder band of a hurricane again. I could see nothing. Including my honey behind me someplace and our chase vehicle. The only good thing was my rain gear kept my ipod playing. So I had great music in the driving rain with no visibility.

We had fun in Key West. I hopped a cab back to the hotel Thursday night around 11 ish. I was exhausted while everyone else stayed out until 4 am. Yikes. I did manage to stay out later on Friday night. It's a good thing I don't drink a lot. My friends all drank enough for all of us.

The ride home was nice and I ended up doing a photo shoot of everyone coming home down a bridge. Fun shot and I almost didn't get out of the way in time.

The rest of the week has been work and rain, rain, rain. My wusband is in for the weekend to do an early celebration of our daughters 29th birthday.

My oldest had a great interview in Bethesda and said he felt good about it. They flew him up. Good sign. They should let him know this week. Bethesda is far away but just a plane ride.

Have a fun weekend.

3 comments:

Belizegial said...

Carol, great shots! And you continue to have fun down there in the hurricane belt, eh?

For an aerial view of my Heavenly Belize, please take a peek at my blog.

Saludos!!

Cheryl said...

Just want to say hi. I'm catching up on your blog. I love your life. I love the fun you find in every day. Happy Belated birthday too!

KathyA said...

GREAT SHOT!! And I love the pic of you on the bike.
Glad you enjoyed the Keys.